Tthree and others: Thanks for the reply posts. Since I am working toward using the HI/Lo Strategy I will get Stanford Wong's book as you have suggested. I will also incorporate insurance into my studies promptly. I have been using an evaluation copy of Norm's software, for the Flash Card Drills, for a few days now. I have it configured for the Hi/Lo Strategy and the Sweet 16 Index and I have been using random counts in the drills. I switch back and fourth between using 'hands with indexes and default hands.' This is because I find it helpful, to concentrate only on the index plays sometimes, in my effort to commit the plays and indices to memory. I have been looking for a place in the set-up and option screens of the software for insurance. But I am not able to locate them. According to my understanding there are three insurance decisions in the Sweet Sixteen, but I am not seeing any insurance decisions come up. Maybe I am confused here and if anyone can help me get the right settings I would appreciate it. Perhaps the insurance decisions only come up during simulated game play? Please... additional information is needed here. If there is something in this post that does not make sense.... please ask. I will attempt to clarify.

Thanks

Night_Rider