Thread: Rain and Cold Go Away, Come Again Another Day

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Rain and Cold Go Away, Come Again Another Day

Heck, it has been raining almost every day and very cold for this time of year. For the last several days high temps have only been in the sixties, and for today the high temp is only going to reach the mid fifties. We had higher temps than this in January (well maybe not quite). We have yet to get an 80 degree day this year.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 06-09-2024 at 09:26 AM.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Midwest Player,

At least it isn't snowing ;-)

Dog Hand

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    No heat dome in the U.P. Still have my heat on. House was at 68 degrees when got up yesterday. One hot day predicted for this week then just 70's. Right now the outside temp is 64.

Heat dome has arrived. It was 80 degrees at high noon today. This will be our hottest day of the year. However, when I got up this morning the outside temp was just 53 degrees.

Yay, first 90 degree day of the year. I think we only average three 90 degree or more days a year, sometimes none.

https://www.extremeweatherwatch.com/...-of-90-degrees

https://www.extremeweatherwatch.com/...-of-90-degrees

Cold summer so far this year. It was 55 degrees at 1:00 p.m. today. One hot day so far when it reached 92 degrees and the day before and day after I had to put the heat on as it was so cold.

Last summer was also cold and then we had a record warm winter.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Thanks for this exciting news.