Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmoney View Post
I actually scrolled and cannot find where Spencer says he got duped. Instead there were lots of comments saying Spencer reputation is at stake! Or that how this Mikki is lying. Tell us where top or bottom of comments and between whose and whose comments Spencer says he got duped in the comments as you claimed
That was quite a while ago. He had a follow-up video posted after he visited Mikki and in the video summary he had a comment saying something along the lines of "I very well could have been duped". I can no longer find this comment either, I think they are great friends now, as I know he staked him in one of the big WSOP events recently.

I guess it's all legit, Mikki AKA "Boy Wonder", "Kid Genius" is so good he crushes online baccarat for millions. He is so damn good he even gets banned from online slots. The great thing about Mikki unlike other APs is he is also very generous with sharing his edge because if you wire him 10k he will also show you how to beat these games.

I think the guy is full of shit. After watching him play poker, I think he resembles a wild -EV gambler rather than a skilled AP.

However, I will give the guy some credit as he seems to have millions to throw around so he must be doing something right or more likely the beneficiary of good fortune.