I recently posted the following elsewhere. Since some here don't go there, I have posted it again and would like your thoughts.

Thanks ...

I know a guy [ ] who maintains a rough $5,000 BR, spreads red 1 to 12, and grinds along. That is roughly an 80 max bet BR.

He could afford to lose and replace that BR, say, ten times in his life without wrecking the nest.

If the new found wisdom is correct, he could now work out of a lifetime $50K BR, spread quarters 1 to 12, and be working out of a 165 max bet BR.

Considering deviation, the long run, etc, would it be foolish to now play to a $50,000 BR -one $5,000 session at a time?

I guess the scary part is each "session" BR would roughly contain only 15 max bets. I've seen 15 max bets disappear before; it would mean the guy would be out of the game awhile before accumulating the next "session."

Maybe the question is, do you get your jollies from being able to play when you want [having a BR at the ready] or from blasting them with for all your worth, figuratively speaking?

Thanks for your thoughts.