I'm actually living in Catalonia and the best place close for me to playing blackjack with a little disadvantage is Castelló.
I just play against a CSM with this rules:6 Decks, S17,DAS,ES2-10,ENHC,Double with any 2 cards. The problem between this games are not the machines in my opinion but penetration is a big trouble here with a constant 16,6%(only a deck)penetration more or less depending if the table is full or not and how the hands develop.
Last day I played using KISS III Count half counting Deuces so I started at -12 on the third base and the initial hand was amazing. The game became positive at first hand playing 3 players against a dealers 2 and the first two rounds were a complete continuation of busting dealer busting hands. I made 2 or 3 blackjack betting 5x o 6x my initial bet(5 Euro) and I past from an initial bankroll of 50 Euro to 300 so I thought that I was an invincible moneymaker and after a while I was having a disgusting blackjack night with the dealer making incredible 21 Charlie's and finally losing a 125 Euros. My question is,I can beat CSM making a optimal strategy? Microcounting can be a moneymaker against a CSM( for example using Unbalanced Zen like playing just only one deck making the adapting the count to this ****ty penetration)?
I have developed a table for which I think is the optimal strategy adjusting hands that aren't in basic strategy and improving a little things using the Blackjack Bluebook II of Fred Renzey(like the Rule of 9, KISS III Advantage Table Strategy and something more...)
englishblackjackkissiii.jpg
Thank you for helping me, my english is not too good because I’m not a natural but at last I tried to be a 19 .